WULOP COMPETITION INFORMATION:
1) The competition consists of two stages.
A) The semi-final stage.
B) The final stage.
2) The semi-final stage will be held in 5 different categories.
I- Hair stroke technique (MICROBLADING)
II-Hair stroke technique (DEVICE)
III- Eyebrow shading (DEVICE)
IV- Eyeliner shading (DEVICE)
V- Lipstick effect (DEVICE)
3) Permanent make-up experts of all levels can take part in the semi-final.
4)Persons participating in the semi-finals must be18 years of age at the time of application.
5) Competitors can participate in the semi-final stage in as many categories as they wish. If the competitor is the winner in more than one category in the semi-final stage, it will be possible to compete in only one category in the grand finale in Antalya. The right to choose the category in which they will participate in the grand finale belongs to the competitor.
6) Semi-final participation fee is €350+ Vat per category. Our permanent make up artists will pay €350+vatto the country representative for each category they want to participate in the semi-finals.
7) Competitor applications can only be made on www.wulop.com
website. Those who get a degree in the semi-final stage without registering on the provided official address will not be able to benefit from any privileges offered to the winners and will not be able to participate in the final stage. These people will be removed from the ranking created as a result of the scores given in the semifinal, and the progress payments
will be announced in accordance with the new ranking determined by shifting the participants from the lower rank to the higher rank. Persons who did not register at www.wulop.com
and participated in the semi-finals will not be able to claim any rights against the head office and country organizer.
8) The models used in the competition in the sem-final stage will be brought in by the contestant. Models to be brought must be 18 years old on the date of the competition.
9) In the semi-final and final stages, the equipment such as permanent make-up devices, cartridges, pigments, etc. to be used during the application will be brought by the competitors. Necessary equipment such as a lamp, stool, trolley, bed, etc. will be provided by the country representative in the semi-final stage and the head office in the final stage.
10) There will be only one winner in each category in the competition and the winners will come together from the country team too.
11) The first, second and third place winners will be announced as a result of the scoring to be made at the end of the semi-final stage. The awards to be given to the winners in the semi-final stage (for each category) are as follows:
a) The first place: The right to attend the grand finale with a Silver package
b) The second place: 50% discount on Gold or Diamond package
c) The third place: 30% discount on Gold or Diamond package
d) €100 discount will be given to all other semi-final competitors in the package of their choice
(Content and price information for the packages will be announced on wulopevent instagram page and www.wulop.com website.
e) The discounts earned by the right stated in the above article are personal and cannot be transferred to another person. More than one discount cannot be used together.
12) The winners will be determined as a result of the scoring to be made by the independent juries. The best of each category to be selected by independent juries will come together from the country team and will have the chance to participate in the grand finale to be held in Antalya. Our contestants who are entitled to participate in the grand finale and the models they have selected for the application will be guests at a 5-star hotel in Antalya for 5 nights free of charge, including ultra-all-inclusive accommodation and airport-hotel-airport transfers. (Models residing within the borders of Antalya province cannot benefit from hotel accommodation)
13) The teams will come to the WULOP 2021 grand finale, which will be held in Antalya on October 15, 2021, with at least 3 and at most 5 models. Models will be determined by the joint selection of the competitors and the country representative. Models will be hosted by WULOP in Antalya with the country team for 5 days in an ultra-all-inclusive concept. Participation of the models in the congress is subject to an extra fee.
14) Country teams that qualify to participate in the final stage will compete in WULOP 2021 in 6 different categories stated below and the first, second, and third place, one from each participating country, will be announced as a result of the scoring made by the jury members:
I- Hair Stroke technique (MICROBLADING)
II- Hair Stroke technique (DEVICE)
III- Powdered eyebrows (DEVICE)
IV- Shadowed eyeliner (DEVICE)
V- Lipstick effect (DEVICE)
VI- Team score
15) People ranking at the top will win surprise gifts and prizes. The teams that rank at the top in the team score category will also be awarded a cash prize.
16) One person from each country will serve as the jury in the grand finale. In order to have an honest scoring in the final stage, the jury members will not be able to vote for their country teams in any category. In order to prevent hostility or advocacy, unfair scoring caused by close or distant country relations in the grand finale, while the scores given by the juries are collected, the highest and lowest points given to the competitor will be deducted from the total and a ranking will be created by taking the average of the remaining points.
17) Final jury members, each of whom are experts in their own field, will introduce the winners of the WULOP 2021 grand finale to the world through their social media posts. In this way, the winners reaching global recognition will have the right to use their globally valid titles as a logo.
18) The WULOP 2021 grand final will be an event that will continue for 5 days. The competition will be held in only one day of this event, congress and masterclasses events to follow in the remaining days will allow the contestants to improve themselves and WULOP 2021 will be an event to remember with the gala night to be held. In addition, this event will give people the opportunity to take a vacation in an ultra-all-inclusive concept in Antalya, which is known as a holiday paradise.
19) All expenses such as plane tickets, passport, visa, etc. for the category winners announced as a result of the semi-final and models to travel with the country teams are to be covered by the travelers. In addition, if the participant or models are only allowed to travel under conditions such as testing, vaccination by the country of departure or destination, all expenses and responsibilities belong to the traveler. If for any reason, the competitor’s or model’s travel is restricted by the country of departure or destination, they will lose the right to participate in the grand finale.
20) In the semi-final and final stages, if the competitors do not comply with the competition rules, score deduction and disqualification penalties may be applied by the jury members. No refund will be made if the competitor is disqualified.
21) In the semi-final and final stages, the competitor must comply with the competition hours determined by the country representative and head office. Any competitor who does not obey the competition hours for any reason will be disqualified and cannot participate in the competition regardless of the stage. In case of failure to comply with this obligation, all responsibility belongs to the competitor.