Range of beauty
online course available now
Beauty Online Courses
A HydroFacial is a treatment that will cleanse, exfoliate and infuse your skin with serums and nutrients. Due to the treatment being extremely deep cleansing and hydrating it will give your skin instant results and a radiant glow.
The treatment is painless and has no downtime required and typically lasts about 75minutes.
A machine is used by a trained technician to carry out this treatment. The machine has 6 different control handles (which are explained below) that individually carry out different functions to guarantee maximum skin health and skin results.
- Hydro Dermabrasion – Deep Cleansing, removes excess oils, improves blackheads
- Atomiser for nutrients infusion – Promotes skin absorption and maximizes skin resistant to oxidation and excess oils
- Ultrasound for product penetration –products can be penetrated to the basal layer to encourages skin absorption so you are getting maximum benefits from your homecare products
- Ultrasonic Vibrations – Encourages skin exfoliation helping to remove the dead skin cells. Aids deep cleansing and product penetration.
- Bipolar Radio frequency – Benefits of a non-surgical facelift. Encourages tightening , lifting and firmness by recovering elasticity
- Cooling Applicator – Calms and repairs damaged skin, eliminates redness and sensitivity and can also shrink pores
Whether you have acne prone skin, super dry skin, dehydrated skin, or even trying to combat the signs of ageing the HydraFacial is a perfect treatment for you. The HydroFacial is specifically used to target clogged pores/pore size, fine lines, dehydrated skin, hyperpigmentation, dark spots and breakouts.
One of the most popular reviews on this treatment is how the skin appearance is brighter and heathier after just one treatment and how you can get extractions without the dreaded pain or redness. This is also a great alternative to microdermabrasion because it’s gentler and can be very effective.
It’s an ideal treatment to start off your skincare journey or to receive just before an event as the results speak for themselves. You’re left with beautiful glowing and healthy skin.
Henna Brows are a form of Eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cost a shadow or create an illusion od depth and fullness in the areas, visually filling any sparsenses